University of California, Santa Cruz
BA Studio Art with an emphasis in Photography, 2013
Behavior Intervention and Implementation (BII) Aide
for BALANCE4kids, Santa Cruz, CA: January 2016 – Present. Assist in implementing appropriate individualized instructional and behavioral plans and programs for assigned student; work with classroom teachers and parents to determine an appropriate sequence of events leading toward increased inclusion; adapt general classroom material/methods as appropriate to meet student needs.
Home Health Aide for IHSS, Santa Cruz, CA: September 2015 – Present. One-on-one daily living assistance for youth with Autism.
Instructor for The Bay School, Santa Cruz, CA: March 2014 – January 2016. Implement and evaluate instructional and treatment programs for students with Autism; participate in the development of Individualized Educational Plans (IEP) and meetings; collect, summarize, and evaluate behavioral data; utilize Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) principles to meet individual student goals.
IT Support for LanguageLine, Monterey, CA: December 2013 – March 2014. Provided technical support to interpreters during the company’s transition to SalesForce; managed the training schedule and was the main interface between management and interpreters; assisted in migration of employee databases from Titan to SalesForce; experience using InContact, Impact360, and Microsoft Suite.
Photographer for Live Earth Farms, Watsonville, CA: June 2013 – October 2013. Documented events, tours, and daily activities; photographs utilized for publicity and fundraising; photographs exhibited and sold at the farm’s largest annual fundraiser.
Administrative Assistant for the Family Student Housing Office, Santa Cruz, CA: April 2012 – August 2012. Responsible for designing and maintaining UCSC FSH website; created and distributed print and electronic versions of flyers and newsletters using MailChimp and Adobe Suite.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Fotofoto Gallery 2013 National Competition winner, Huntington, NY 2013
- UCSC Arts Division Internship Program, Santa Cruz, CA 2013. Competitive selection process by a committee of faculty and staff on the basis of technical and analytic skill, academic standing, attention to detail, and professionalism in the field of study.
- Recipient of the William Hyde and Susan Benteen Irwin Scholarship, Santa Cruz, CA 2013. Awarded by faculty nomination only, this is the most prestigious award in the UCSC Art Department. Twelve students receive $2,500 and a highly-publicized group show in the Sesnon Gallery. Individually, each artist is chosen because of their dedication to their own process and inspiration.
- Designed and painted the UCSC Health Center mural, Santa Cruz, CA 2010. Design selected by panel of UCSC Health Center staff. Led painting of mural with aid from Public Art I students and professor Dee Hibbert-Jones.
- Founding member of PaperGirl, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 2010. Papergirl is a community art project that distributes submitted art pieces by bicycle, freely and at random, to people in the streets of San Francisco in the style of American paperboys.
- Portraits of Salinas: Works by Jessie Chernetsky, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Salinas, CA, USA in 2013
- Slice, Live Earth Farms, Watsonville, CA, USA in 2013
- Photography at the Emerald: 3rd Annual Autumn Exhibition, Emerald Art Center, Springfield, OR, USA in 2018
- 23rd Arts in Harmony 2018 Annual International Show, Hopkins Center for the Arts, Hopkins, MN, USA in 2018
- Landscapes and Seascapes Juried Show, 311 Gallery, Raleigh, NC, USA in 2017
- Bring Us Your Dead – Dia de los Muertos, Las Laguna Gallery, Laguna Beach, CA, USA in 2013
- City Arts: Salinas’ Visual Heritage, National Steinbeck Center, Salinas, CA, USA in 2013
- 64 Arts 2013 National Juried Exhibition, Buchanan Center for the Arts, Monmouth, IL, USA in 2013
- Not Just Landscapes, Sebastopol Center for the Arts, Sebastopol, CA, USA in 2013
- Cover to Cover: A Survey of Artist Members’ Photo Books, SF Cameraworks, San Francisco, CA, USA in 2013
- The Story of the Creative, See | Exhibition Space, New York, NY, USA in 2013
- Fresh Art, Marin Society of Artists, Ross, CA, USA in 2013
- Irwin Scholars, Sesnon Gallery, Santa Cruz, CA, USA in 2013
- Porter Cafe, Santa Cruz, CA, USA in 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Cafe Revolucion, Santa Cruz, CA, USA in 2011
- The J.B. Hall Gallery, Santa Cruz, CA, USA in 2011
- Papergirl 2010, The Women’s Building, San Francisco, CA, USA in 2010
- SubRosa Community Space, Santa Cruz, CA, USA in 2010
- Custom Munny Show #2, Somos Gallery, Salinas, CA, USA in 2009
- Custom Munny Show, Somos Gallery, Salinas, CA, USA in 2008